We are currently full for our 2023 festival but we are still taking folks for our waitlist.
If you are interested in being on our waiting list please email Jen at the email listed below to be added to our waiting list. We will contact vendors as we have openings become available on a first come first serve basis.
Submitting your registration form represents your agreement and understanding of the information provided here. Failure to follow the guidelines provided below will result in a Vendor being moved to the bottom of the current waitlist for future festivals. Please note that early registration for 2022 vendors closes on December 31st!
Jen Farley is the Vendor Coordinator and can be reached via email at CNYFiberFestival.VendorHelp@gmail.com with any questions or help you may need prior to the festival. Jen will also be on-site during the festival, if needed.
- The 2023 festival will be held June 10 – 11 at the Butternut Hill Campground.
Festival Address is: 6893 US-20, Bouckville, NY 13310
- The festival will run from 10 AM – 4 PM both days
There are some limited camping spaces at the festival, campground fees are not included in your Vendor Registration.
For those who may want a hotel or some alternate eating options there are a number of places relatively close to the campground … Look in Bouckville, Madison, Morrisville, and Hamilton as these are the closest villages/towns to the festival location.
- In order to participate in the fleece sale you must be at least a Bronze level sponsor.
- For more information you can send an email to: CNYFiberFestival.FleeceSale@gmail.com
Festival Assistance and Amenities
- Several food vendors have been invited; food vendors will be listed on the festival website once they are determined.
- FFA members will be available to pick up food orders and bring food to you in your booth, if desired. We will provide menus for the food orders so that you can give the FFA members exact change.
- FFA members will be on-site early Saturday morning to help take down tent sides, help with booth setup, etc. Vendors are responsible for re-hanging tent sides Saturday evening near their booth(s).
- The campground does have WIFI, however; during busy times at the festival this WIFI may become slow or stop working all together. Having additional means of internet service is recommended (e.g., jet pack). The WIFI password will be shared with you upon check-in at the festival.
- Restrooms are available for Vendor personnel; do not share the bathroom access codes with anyone that is not a Vendor. The restroom passcodes will be shared with you upon check-in at the festival.
- There is parking at the campground for vendor vehicles and trailers; some of this space is limited. The Festival Committee will do their best to ensure sufficient parking but it may not be near the booth tents during the festival.
- Vehicles cannot be in the festival area 30 minutes prior to opening (Saturday and Sunday) and 30 minutes after closing (Saturday and Sunday) for the safety of festival attendees and vendors.
- While we do our best to put returning Vendors in the same location as the previous year this is not guaranteed. As the festival layout and Vendors shift there may be a need to move booth locations around. The same is true of multiple booth space requests. You will be notified of your booth space once registration is finalized.
- Booth setup can begin on Friday, June 9 th . Vendors must be setup by 9:30 AM on Saturday morning.
- CNY Festival Committee members will be on-site for check-in from 12 PM – 8 PM on Friday, all day Saturday, and Sunday. Check-in is at the front of Tent A. Each Vendor must check in no later than 9:30 AM on Saturday morning.
- Vendors cannot close or begin to shut down their booth(s) until after 4 PM each day of the festival.
- Booth materials, personnel, signage, etc. cannot extend outside the boundaries of the assigned booth space. The standard booth is 10’x10’.
- There is limited electricity available at the festival site. It is recommended that you limit your electrical needs in your booth as the electricity access is limited and may not be available.
Exhibition and Animal Booths
- Exhibition and Animal booths are free but are available only as space permits.
- You cannot sell items/materials of any kind out of an animal or exhibition booth.
- Exhibition booths are expected to provide demonstrations throughout the festival; equipment for attendees to try is also encouraged.
Explanation of Fees
- The standard indoor booth fee is $95 per 10’x10’ space; the outdoor booth fee is $85 per 10’x10’ space.
- A weblink to your website is provided for free as part of the booth fee.
- There is an Early Registration Discount ($10) if you are registered prior to December 31, 2022. Registration after December 31st will include new Vendors and is handled on a “first come first served” basis.
Sponsors help make this festival possible- thank you! Sponsors get to vote in the annual Board of Directors elections and are also included in our online Festival Resource Guide that is maintained year-round. Sponsors at all levels may participate in the Fleece Sale.
Platinum - $300+ (Platinum perks worth ~$175)
Platinum level sponsors will receive one booth space for free. Platinum level sponsors will also receive a full-page ad in the Festival Program and their business name and logo will be featured on the front page of our Festival Website.
Gold - $200 - $299 (Gold perks worth ~$75)
Gold level sponsors will receive a $20 discount off their total booth fees and will receive a half-page ad in the Festival Program.
Silver - $100 - $199 (Silver perks worth ~$60)
Silver level sponsors will receive a $15 discount off their total booth fees and will receive a quarter-page ad in the Festival Program.
Bronze – $25 - $99 (Bronze perks worth ~$40)
Bronze level sponsors will receive a $10 discount off their total booth fees.
A festival program is provided to festival attendees that contains the site map, vendor and sponsor lists, and has space for advertising. You can purchase ad space in the festival program; recall that some sponsor levels include a free ad space, but this can be upgraded, if desired. Artwork must be received no later than May 1, 2023.
Send all high-resolution artwork to CNYFiberFestival.VendorHelp@gmail.com.
- Quarter page - $15
- Half-page - $25
- Full page - $50
Additionally, the Festival does maintain Facebook, Instagram, and Ravelry pages and will invite Vendors and Sponsors to post as we get closer to the festival date.
***Link to the New Form***
We are always glad to be able to introduce new artists and producers to the event. We maintain a waiting list of prospective vendors, and we ask that individuals wishing to become vendors please contact Jen Farley (email below). We ask that prospective vendors not send any payment until they are notified that their registration has been accepted. To provide variety for our visitors and to promote sales for our vendors, we evaluate the products represented by prospective vendors and reach out to people accordingly. We give priority to people with unusual and high-quality products, to people who raise their own animals and are willing to showcase their animals, and to people from Central NY. We are also interested in a small number of vendors with non-fiber products that might be of interest to our visitors, such as hand-woven baskets, quilts, etc.
Please do not hesitate to contact Jen, our vendor chairman, with any questions about the forms or the process. She can be reached at CNYFiberFestival.VendorHelp@gmail.com.