1. What's the deadline for reserving my space at the 2018 festival?
February 15, 2018 - to be sure of the space and to get a reduced price.
2. What's the deadline for getting an ad in the festival program?
May 15, 2018.
3. Can I count on having the same booth space?
Unless you requested a change, we will do our best to keep you in the same spot. If we need to make changes, we will let you know in advance.
4. When can we set up for the festival?
Committee members will be on site on the Friday before the festival, June 8th, from noon until 8 PM, and beginning at 7 AM on Saturday.
5. What does the festival provide for me? Do I need to bring my own table?
The festival provides a marked booth space, 10' x 10', under cover unless you specified that you wanted to bring your own tent. The site will be mowed and relatively flat - but please remember that we are at a campground. You may want to pack a few shims and some folks like to put down a rug. If you have requested access to electricity, you will need to bring a heavy-duty extension cord. The length needed will depend on your location within the tent.
The festival does not provide tables or chairs.
6. Can I help out in any way?
Yes! Distribute postcards, put up flyers, make sure your local newspaper has an article about us, bring along a friend who can help out in the children's tent for a few hours, and let us know if you are available in advance of the festival to help with advertising and communication - or maybe do something like mark off booth spaces and set up tables. Contact Pam (firstname.lastname@example.org) anytime.