Easy to get to, the festival is right on the scenic Route 20 Byway in Central New York. Use 6893 U.S. Highway 20 in Bouckville 13310 for setting your GPS or check out our Map here.
While we can't officially recommend any specific lodging, there is a list of possible accommodations here. The Butternut Hill Campground also has a few campsites available. Please contact the campground owners, Craig and Biddy Williams, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.
From the East and West
- From NYS Thruway take Exit 32
- Left on Route 233
- Right on Route 12B
- Right on Route 20
- Stay on 20 West until you approach Bouckville
- Butternut Hill RV Camping will be on the right
From the North and South
- Route 81 to Lafayette exit, Route 20
- Route 20 East to Bouckville
- Through village. Butternut Hill Rv Camping on left